Blend of Herbs and Spices for Enhancing the Flavor of Pork
Dry Rub Roasted Pork Recipe
This Dry Rub Roasted Pork loin roast is a flavorful and simple way to cook a pork loin roast. The combination of smoked paprika, brown sugar, and spices gives the outside of the roast a delicious crust while keeping the inside moist and tender.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine smoked paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the roast pork loin.
- Place the pork loin roast in a baking dish on a roasting rack.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes, or until the pork loin reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Allow the pork loin roast to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Pork Belly Recipes
The Pork Cookbook
Slow Cooking Pork
Sticky Pork Belly and Rice Recipe
Sweet and Sour Pork and Cabbage with Kiwi Recipe
Crispy Pork Hock Recipe
Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Thyme, Bay Leaves and Rosemary Recipe