Pork Chops, Tenderloins, Ribs and Roast Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Roast and Hashbrowns Recipe
For a delicious and filling meal, combine a juicy pork roast with crispy hashbrowns.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- (175 degrees C).
- Season the pork roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the shredded potatoes and onion are golden brown in the skillet.
- Place the seasoned pork roast in a roasting pan and roast for 1 hour, or until fully cooked.
- With the hashbrowns, serve the pork roast.
Happy Belly Pork Rub
Pure Pork Awesomeness
24-Blade Meat Tenderizer Tool For Pork
Living High Off The Hog
BBQ Pork Chops with Baked Potato and Sour Cream Recipe
Breaded and Fried Pork Cutlets Recipe
Dry Rub Roasted Pork Recipe
Tonkatsu Japanese Pork Cutlet Recipe