This Pork Rub is Ideal for Grilling, Roasting or Slow-Cooking Your Favorite Cuts of Pork
Sausage and Potatoes Recipe
This hearty and delicious Sausage and Potatoes dish is ideal for any occasion. It's simple to make and full of flavor that will satisfy everyone's taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine potatoes, sausage, onion, garlic, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Distribute the mixture evenly on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the sausage is browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pan Fried Bacon Recipe
BBQ Chorizo Sausages Recipe
Pork Cutlet with Sweet Tomato Sauce Recipe
Pan Fried Pork Meatballs Recipe