Featuring Recipes for Pork Chops, Loin, Shoulder, Bacon And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
These slow-cooked pulled pork sandwiches are a crowd favorite. The pork shoulder roast is rubbed with a delicious spice blend before being slow-cooked in a savory sauce. Serve it on a soft hamburger bun with your favorite toppings for a satisfying and comforting meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- The spice mixture should be rubbed all over the pork shoulder roast.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a slow cooker.
- Spoon some of the sauce mixture on top of the seasoned pork shoulder roast in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 hours on low heat, or until the pork is tender and easily falls apart with a fork.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and shred it with a fork when it's done.
- Stir the shredded pork back into the slow cooker with the remaining sauce.
- Put the pulled pork on hamburger buns and serve.
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Roasted Pork Belly Recipe
Chorizo Sausages with Calamari and Potatoes Recipe
Garlic Ginger Pork Stir Fry Recipe
Barbecue Sausages Recipe