A Guide To Buying, Storing, And Cooking Pork, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sticky Pork Belly and Rice Recipe
This Sticky Pork Belly and Rice dish is the ideal balance of sweet, savory, and crispy flavors. The pork belly is baked until tender and the skin crisps before being served over fluffy white rice. The sauce is made from a combination of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, and spices, and it gives the pork belly its sticky and delicious flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic powder, ginger powder, Chinese five spice powder, and black pepper.
- Brush the sauce mixture over the top of the pork belly, making sure to cover the entire surface of the pork belly.
- 1 hour 30 minutes in the oven, or until the pork belly is tender and the skin is crispy.
- While the pork belly is cooking, rinse the rice in a fine mesh strainer and combine it with 2 cups of water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a low heat and cover the pot tightly with a lid.
- Cook until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed, about 18-20 minutes.
- Allow the pork belly to rest for 5-10 minutes after removing it from the oven.
- Garnish the pork belly with sliced green onions and serve over cooked rice.
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
The South's Best Butts
Garlic Ginger Pork Stir Fry Recipe
Barbecue Sausages Recipe
Sticky BBQ Pigs Feet Recipe
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Sausage and Onion Recipe