Blend of Herbs and Spices for Enhancing the Flavor of Pork
Boneless Pork Roast Recipe
This Boneless Pork Roast recipe is a tasty and simple main dish that is suitable for any occasion. The pork roast is seasoned with garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and black pepper before being baked until tender and juicy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the pork roast with the mixture.
- Place the pork roast in a roasting pan and cover with chicken broth.
- Cook for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F.
- Remove the pork roast from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes to rest before slicing.
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Bruce Aidells's Complete Book Of Pork
Cream Cheese Ham Roll Ups Recipe
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
Pulled Pork and Fried Onion Sub with Cheese Recipe
Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe