Featuring Recipes for Pork Chops, Loin, Shoulder, Bacon And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork Recipe
With a blend of spices and BBQ sauce, this slow cooker Texas pulled pork is juicy and flavorful. It's ideal for a crowd-pleasing meal and simple to prepare.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours, 20 minutes
- To make a dry rub, combine chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, oregano, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and coat it with the dry rub.
- Over the pork shoulder, pour the beef broth and apple cider vinegar.
- Cook for 8 hours on low heat.
- Take the pork shoulder out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
- Serve with BBQ sauce on the side.
Pork Belly Recipes
The Pork Cookbook
Slow Cooking Pork
Ham and Cheese Fries Recipe
Ham and Bacon Fried Rice Recipe
Boneless Pork Roast Recipe
Honey Garlic Oven Baked Pork Spare Ribs with Garlic and Barbecue Sauce Recipe