Featuring Recipes for Pork Chops, Loin, Shoulder, Bacon And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pork Spare Ribs with Baked Potato Recipe
This recipe for pork spare ribs with baked potatoes is a traditional and delicious meal that is suitable for any occasion. The pork spare ribs are seasoned with a spice blend and baked until tender. The baked potatoes have a crispy skin on the outside and are soft and fluffy on the inside. This meal is sure to please your family and friends.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scrub the potatoes with a fork and set aside.
- Rub the olive oil over the potatoes and season with salt.
- Place each potato on a baking sheet wrapped in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Season the pork spare ribs with salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder while the potatoes bake.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet and bake for 2-25 hours, or until the meat is tender and falls off the bone, in a preheated oven.
- With the baked potatoes, serve the pork spare ribs.
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
Fried Pork Meatballs Recipe
Sweet and Spicy Braised Pork Belly with Spinach Recipe
Pork Medallions with White Asparagus and Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Cream Cheese Ham Roll Ups Recipe