Blend of Herbs and Spices for Enhancing the Flavor of Pork
Sticky BBQ Pigs Feet Recipe
Sticky BBQ Pigs Feet are a savory and delicious side dish that goes well with any barbecue or potluck. Even the pickiest eaters will enjoy the combination of sweet and tangy BBQ sauce with the rich, savory flavor of pig's feet. Slow cooked pigs feet are baked in a flavorful BBQ sauce until caramelized and sticky.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- Put the pig's feet in a large pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring the water to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and leave to cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the pig's feet from the pot and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Brush the pig's feet in a baking dish with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven, then remove from oven and brush with additional BBQ sauce.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until sticky and caramelized.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
24-Blade Meat Tenderizer Tool For Pork
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Crispy Bacon Recipe
Honey Garlic Pork Meatballs Recipe
Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
Fried Pork Meatballs Recipe