Delicious Pork Recipes From Appetizers To Entrees, Shipped Right to Your Door
Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Thyme, Bay Leaves and Rosemary Recipe
This Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Thyme, Bay Leaves, and Rosemary is a simple and flavorful pork roast recipe. Slow cooking tenderizes and juicy meat, while thyme, rosemary, and bay leaves add a delicious aroma and flavor to the dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- Rub kosher salt, black pepper, thyme, and rosemary into the pork roast.
- Fill the slow cooker halfway with bay leaves.
- On top of the bay leaves, place the pork roast.
- Serve the pork roast with the chicken broth.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low, or until the pork roast is tender and fully cooked.
- Allow the pork roast to rest in the slow cooker for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Bruce Aidells's Complete Book Of Pork
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Sausage and Onion Recipe
Spicy Korean Fried Pork with Onions and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Pork Spare Ribs with Baked Potato Recipe
Ham and Cheese Fries Recipe