Pork Chops, Tenderloins, Ribs and Roast Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ham and Bacon Fried Rice Recipe
This savory and filling Ham and Bacon Fried Rice is ideal for a quick and easy meal for any occasion. It's a dish full of flavorful ham, bacon, vegetables, and rice that will leave you feeling full and satisfied. It's also an excellent way to use up leftover rice and other ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the diced ham and bacon are browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the peas, carrots, onions, and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Place the vegetables on one side of the skillet and the beaten eggs on the other.
- Scramble the eggs until they are firm, then fold them into the vegetables.
- Stir in the cooked rice and soy sauce for another 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is heated through and the ingredients are well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Pork Medallions with White Asparagus and Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
Cream Cheese Ham Roll Ups Recipe
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
Pulled Pork and Fried Onion Sub with Cheese Recipe