Infuse your Pork Cuts with Delicious Marinades, Spices and Flavors
Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Onions Recipe
The sweet and tangy caramelized onions complement the savory pork tenderloin perfectly. The brown sugar and balsamic vinegar give the onions depth of flavor, making them the ideal topping for the tender and juicy pork. This dish will not disappoint.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onions are caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- To the skillet with the onions, add brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes more, stirring frequently.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and set it aside.
- Season the pork tenderloin on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Over high heat, heat a large oven-safe skillet.
- Sear the pork tenderloin on all sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and serve the pork tenderloin with the caramelized onions.
- Place skillet in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pork is cooked through and an internal temperature of 145°F is reached.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and set aside for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving the pork.
Slow Cooking Pork
Happy Belly Pork Rub
Pure Pork Awesomeness
24-Blade Meat Tenderizer Tool For Pork
Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Spice Rub Recipe
Crispy Pork Gyoza Recipe
Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Yams Recipe