Amazing Pork Recipes From Around The World, Shipped Right to Your Door
Honey Garlic Pork Meatballs Recipe
These honey garlic pork meatballs are a delicious and simple meal. Honey and soy sauce combine to create a sweet and savory flavor that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ground pork, breadcrumbs, green onions, garlic, egg, soy sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch-diameter meatballs.
- In a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meatballs are browned on all sides.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
Pure Pork Awesomeness
24-Blade Meat Tenderizer Tool For Pork
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Crispy Pork Gyoza Recipe
Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Yams Recipe
Roasted Potatoes with Ham and Cheese Recipe
Fried Pork Dumplings Recipe