How To Cook Pork Belly Like A Pro, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Pork Meatballs Recipe
These fried pork meatballs are a tasty and simple appetizer or snack. The spices and garlic add a lot of flavor, and the breadcrumbs and milk keep them moist and tender. Fry them until crispy and golden, then serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Combine ground pork, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, and paprika in a large mixing bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1 inch diameter small meatballs.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Cook until the meatballs are browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet and drain any excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with your preferred dipping sauce.
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
Roasted Potatoes with Ham and Cheese Recipe
Fried Pork Dumplings Recipe
Pork and Ramen Stir Fry Noodles Recipe
Pork Roast and Hashbrowns Recipe