Infuse your Pork Cuts with Delicious Marinades, Spices and Flavors
Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
This traditional Chinese-American dish is sure to please. The sweet and tangy sauce complements the tender pork strips and colorful vegetables perfectly.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine cornstarch, flour, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Dip the pork strips in the beaten egg, then in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the pork strips are browned on both sides, about 5 minutes.
- Set aside after removing from skillet.
- Cook until the green and red bell peppers and onion are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk together white vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce in a separate bowl.
- Bring to a simmer in the skillet with the pineapple chunks.
- Cook until the sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes, after whisking in the cornstarch mixture.
- Return the pork strips to the skillet and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
24-Blade Meat Tenderizer Tool For Pork
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Yams Recipe
Roasted Potatoes with Ham and Cheese Recipe
Fried Pork Dumplings Recipe
Pork and Ramen Stir Fry Noodles Recipe