This Pork Rub is Ideal for Grilling, Roasting or Slow-Cooking Your Favorite Cuts of Pork
Crispy Pork Gyoza Recipe
Crispy Pork Gyoza are filled with a delectable combination of ground pork, garlic, ginger, and green onions. They're pan-fried until crispy, then steamed until tender, yielding a deliciously juicy and flavorful dumpling. Ideal as an appetizer or a main course.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, garlic, ginger, green onions, soy sauce, sake, sesame oil, cornstarch, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a tablespoon of the pork mixture.
- Wet the edges of the wrapper and fold it in half to make a crescent shape.
- Pinch the edges together to seal the gyoza.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook the gyoza in a single layer in the skillet until the bottoms are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid as soon as the water is added.
- Steam the gyoza for 3-4 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the gyoza is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the bottoms are crispy and browned.
- If desired, serve with soy sauce and rice.
Bruce Aidells's Complete Book Of Pork
Pork Belly Recipes
The Pork Cookbook
Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese Recipe
Braised Pork with Sweet Soy Sauce Recipe
Ham and Egg Stir Fried Noodles Recipe
Grilled Spare Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe