How To Cook Pork Belly Like A Pro, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Yams Recipe
This Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry is a delicious and simple way to get your daily vegetable intake. This dish is a family favorite because of the tender pork, crunchy vegetables, and tangy sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cornstarch-coat the pork slices.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
- Stir-fry the pork until it is browned.
- Remove and set aside the pork.
- Stir-fry the onion, bell peppers, and yam in the wok until tender.
- To the wok, add the pineapple chunks, white vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup, and soy sauce.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir the cornstarch slurry into the wok until the sauce thickens.
- Return the pork to the wok and coat it with the sauce.
- Serve immediately over rice.
Pork Belly Recipes
The Pork Cookbook
Slow Cooking Pork
Braised Pork with Sweet Soy Sauce Recipe
Ham and Egg Stir Fried Noodles Recipe
Grilled Spare Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Pork Kebab Wrap with Tomatoes and Cheese Recipe