Over 100 Recipes And Techniques To Cook Pork Perfectly, Shipped Right to Your Door
BBQ Bratwurst Sausages Recipe
These BBQ Bratwurst Sausages are ideal for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight meal. The sweet and tangy BBQ sauce, combined with spicy seasonings, results in a delicious and flavorful sausage that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Combine the BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Grill the bratwurst sausages for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until fully cooked.
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling, brush the sausages with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce on the side.
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Braised Pork Loin with Olive Oil and Rosemary Recipe
Chorizo Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
Sausage and Potatoes Recipe