More Than 50 Heavenly Meals That Celebrate The Glory Of Cooking Pig, Shipped Right to Your Door
Bossam Pork Wraps with Sesame Seeds Recipe
These delicious Korean-inspired Bossam Pork Wraps with Sesame Seeds can be served as a main course or as an appetizer. Before being baked and wrapped in lettuce leaves with ssamjang sauce and green onions, the pork belly is marinated in a flavorful mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the sliced pork belly in the bowl.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the pork belly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until fully cooked, in a preheated oven.
- To make the wraps, take a lettuce leaf and spread it with ssamjang sauce.
- Top with a slice of cooked pork belly and chopped green onions.
- Roll the lettuce leaf up and eat.
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
Grilled Pork Sausages Recipe
Roasted Pork Belly Recipe
Chorizo Sausages with Calamari and Potatoes Recipe
Garlic Ginger Pork Stir Fry Recipe