Infuse your Pork Cuts with Delicious Marinades, Spices and Flavors
Fried Pork Dumplings Recipe
Fried pork dumplings are a popular Chinese dish served as an appetizer or snack. These dumplings are pan-fried until crispy on the bottom and tender on top after being filled with a flavorful mixture of ground pork, napa cabbage, and seasonings.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, napa cabbage, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger, sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Fill a dumpling wrapper with a tablespoon of the pork mixture.
- To seal, fold the wrapper in half and pinch the edges together.
- Rep with the rest of the wrappers and filling.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottoms are golden brown, before adding the dumplings.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked through, on medium-low heat.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the water has evaporated and the bottoms of the dumplings are crispy.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce or your preferred dipping sauce.
The Pork Cookbook
Slow Cooking Pork
Happy Belly Pork Rub
Pure Pork Awesomeness
Grilled Spare Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Pork Kebab Wrap with Tomatoes and Cheese Recipe
BBQ Pork Chops with Baked Potato and Sour Cream Recipe
Breaded and Fried Pork Cutlets Recipe