Over 45 Low Carb Slow Cooker Pork Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grilled Spare Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Tender, juicy, and flavorful Grilled Spare Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce. The dry rub adds a nice flavor kick, while the BBQ sauce finishes sweet and tangy. This dish is ideal for a summer barbecue or a weeknight dinner.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- To make a dry rub, combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Apply the dry rub to the pork ribs.
- Grill the ribs for 20 minutes on each side, or until completely cooked.
- Combine the BBQ sauce and apple cider vinegar in a separate small bowl.
- During the last 10 minutes of grilling, brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce mixture.
- Take the ribs off the grill and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Bruce Aidells's Complete Book Of Pork
Smoked Chorizo Sausage Recipe
Bossam Pork Wraps with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Dutch Oven Pork Roast Recipe