This Blend of Sweet and Savory Flavors Complement Any Pork Dish
BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
These BBQ Pork Ribs are tender and flavorful, falling off the bone. Slow-roasting with a spice rub in the oven before grilling with BBQ sauce adds depth and complexity to the flavor. This dish is ideal for a summer cookout or a cozy winter dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours, 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper should all be combined.
- Rub the spice mixture over the pork ribs.
- Wrap the ribs in aluminum foil tightly.
- Bake for 3 hours in a preheated oven.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
- Grill the ribs for 10-15 minutes, flipping and brushing with additional BBQ sauce as needed, until they are browned and crispy.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes before serving.
Living High Off The Hog
Bad Byron's BBQ Butt Rub Seasoning
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
Tonkatsu Japanese Pork Cutlet Recipe
Pan Fried Bacon Recipe
BBQ Chorizo Sausages Recipe
Pork Cutlet with Sweet Tomato Sauce Recipe