Featuring Recipes for Pork Chops, Loin, Shoulder, Bacon And More, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese Recipe
This recipe for Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese is the ultimate in comfort food. It combines tender pulled pork with creamy, cheesy macaroni for a satisfying meal.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Prepare the elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Until smooth, whisk in the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Whisk in the milk and sour cream gradually until well combined.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until it is melted and smooth.
- Stir in the pulled pork to the cheese sauce until well combined.
- Stir the cooked macaroni into the cheese sauce until evenly coated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Everyday Pork Cookbook
Plastic Marinade Injector Syringe
The Whole Hog Cookbook
Pork Barrel BBQ All American Seasoning Pork Dry Rub
BBQ Chorizo Sausages Recipe
Pork Cutlet with Sweet Tomato Sauce Recipe
Pan Fried Pork Meatballs Recipe
Smoked Chorizo Sausage Recipe