Infuse your Pork Cuts with Delicious Marinades, Spices and Flavors
Pork Kebab Wrap with Tomatoes and Cheese Recipe
This Pork Kebab Wrap with Tomatoes and Cheese is a delectable and quick meal that is ideal for any occasion. The tender pork is seasoned and grilled to perfection before being wrapped in a soft tortilla with fresh tomatoes, shredded cheese, and parsley. Every bite is a flavor explosion.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Combine the pork, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Thread the pork onto the skewers.
- Grill the pork kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until done.
- Grill tortillas for 10-15 seconds per side.
- Divide the pork, tomatoes, cheese, and parsley among the tortillas in an even layer.
- Wrap tortillas tightly around the filling before serving.
The South's Best Butts
Traeger Grills Apple And Honey Pork Rub
Bruce Aidells's Complete Book Of Pork
Bossam Pork Wraps with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Dutch Oven Pork Roast Recipe
Sticky Pork Belly and Rice Recipe